Purbita Ditecha Reliable and Most Trusted Marketing Advertising Consultant from Dooars, West Bengal,India with 6 years successful experience.
Alipurduar is a sub-divisional municipal town of Jalpaiguri district, and is located at the eastern end of the district. Situated on the east bank of Kaljani River on the foothills of the Himalayas, the town is a gateway to Bhutan and North Eastern states of India.
Being a tech (IT) professional is a good career with plenty of high-paying jobs. But it’s an ever-changing job market....
it is the need of your time and effort and energy and effort that you should understand each and every distinction that is going on in the Seo systems. One of the best and latest cases are the Panda and Penguin up-dates.
Social media and inbound marketing techniques have been a boon for marketers. Not only do leads generated through social and content marketing cost half as much as traditional outbound-generated leads, they also close at higher rate
Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Monday, 26 January 2015
Instant Difference Between A Mobile Website and Responsive Web Design
Google took a definitive stance on the situation last June. Google stated that sites should serve all devices with the same set of URLs, meaning each URL should deliver the same HTML to every gadget accessing the page using only CSS to render the information.
Now we're talking about one version of your web site delivered to phones, iPads, tablets or laptops. Google has said their piece and the chore of updating multiple platforms just disappeared from your to-do list.
Why Google appreciates responsive design
This isn't difficult to understand. Your website will return better traffic numbers if it has only one URL for each page as opposed to the same page represented with multiple URLs. Publishing a mobile website vs responsive design configuration only dilutes your traffic and the all-knowing search engines will notice.
Search engines index responsive designs not apps
Staying with the simple-to-understand theme; we find that search engines don't index apps. If you have an app instead of a site with a responsive design, your site does not benefit from mobile visitors and the search engines can't find/explore the information on the app. A responsive design that delivers well-designed information on a mobile device will be found and indexed. Plus, the crawler, used by search engines, doesn't need to work as hard.
Shopping on a PC? That's so three years ago
Statistics from Google's Mobile Ads Blog show 79% of shoppers now use their phone for information while shopping, 70% use their phone in the store and 77% have directly contacted a business by mobile. The message here is mobile shouldn't be some add-on to your website and neither should your ads. As we explained, usage and traffic on a mobile app won't be indexed on search engines. If you're using a pay-per-click campaign, Google may not be able to place ads in your mobile app - like when someone is using their phone at the store. Deploying a mobile website vs responsive design is now costing you money.
Responsive design flexibility looks better
Have you noticed sites attempting to cater to tablets these days? Creating a site that caters to one visitor alienates another. Make your site "touch friendly" for the tablets and still usable for PC users with CSS and responsive design. Make buttons and calls to action bigger while keeping them normal on a desktop.
Responsive design is one more way we conquer the toughest challenges with potent creativity. Your business is next and we want to get started now. Don't lose the mobile website vs responsive design battle, contact the eNoxMedia team today.
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Easiest method to remove Blog Name from Blog Title in Google Blogger
Friday, 16 January 2015
Methods of Making Free Calls to India by Resident IndiansIf you are residing in India and want to make free calls to your friends (who also are living in India), then you have very limited options. Currently there are four genuine options:-
- FreeKall is a new concept wherein any mobile user in India would be able to make free calls for 12 minutes even without Internet. All you need to do is, make a call to 080-49202060 or 080-67683693 after which the call will drop. Then you will receive a call on your number. Pick up the call and dial the number on which you want to make a call and you will be connected to that number. It is an advertisement supported service and you will hear a 10-second audio advertisements after every 2 minutes during the free call.
- Register on http://www.fcall.in using your active mobile phone number in India and enjoy free calls to India for upto 4 minutes. This is advertisement supported free call service and users get this free calling service in exchange for opting in to have targeted ads displayed to them. This service can be used only for making personal calls to known persons. This service must not be used for selling a product or service or for any commercial purpose. Limit of 10 calls per day apply.
- Register on site2sms.com using your mobile number and make maximum of 20 free calls of 2 minutes each per day. When you dial a number using this service, it will call that number first and as soon as your friend picks the phone call, it will then call your mobile and after you answer it, you both will be able to talk to each other free for 2 minutes. You can make a maximum of 20 such calls per day. The numbers registered for DND can not be called using this service.
- Use Call2Friends to make PC to Phone free call of 50 seconds.
- The most reliable option that I like the most is to use smartphone apps like Line, Skype, Fring, Talkonaut, Nimbuzz etc and make calls from one smartphone to another using internet connection. For this to succeed its important that both the call maker and call receiver have smartphones with desired messenger app and internet activated in their mobiles.
Methods of Making Free Calls to India by Non Resident IndiansIf you are not living in India and want to make calls to Indian landline and mobile numbers from abroad, then first you must check if VoIP is allowed in your country of residence. In some Arab countries it is illegal to make VoIP Calls. So, be careful.
Totally Free Calls:For making free calls to India from overseas,you can use services of many voip and calling card companies. Most of these companies provide free calls of limited duration and may be advertisement supported. Remember these services are only for people residing and calling from other countries like USA, Canada, Europe, France, Australia etc.
|Service||Duration of Free Calls to INdia ||Main Conditions|
|UnlimitedIndiaCalling||120 minutes or 2 hours of free calls to Indian Landline or Mobile Phones||Registration requires a valid Credit or Debit Card. No obligation to subscribe to Paid Service. Offer valid for USA Only.|
|Freephone2phone||10 minute call to Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kerala, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Punjab, and Tamilnadu. 6 Minute Call to other destinations.||Advertisement (10-12 seconds) supported Offer. Charges to dial access number apply. Valid in USA Only.|
|Call2Friends||50 seconds free calls to India. This duration is generally increased on festive occasions.||Only PC to Mobile Calls|
Free Calls to India on Subscribing to a Plan
|Service||Duration of Free Calls to INdia||Main Conditions|
|Ringtoindia||30 minutes free calls to India on signup and top up of $10 or more. Another 30 minutes free when you refer a friend.|
Saturday, 3 January 2015
Friday, 2 January 2015
Thursday, 1 January 2015
- Not thinking about SEO from the start
- Not doing an audit of your existing site
- Failing to identify (and include) commonly searched keywords
- Not setting up 301 redirects
- Failing to consider your URL structure
- Leaving shady backlinks in place
- Not using responsive design
- Forgetting to unblock search engines from crawling your site
- Forgetting to add analytics tracking to your site
- Failing to think like a human!